Minco Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Feb 19, 2019 - Minco Gold Announces Company Name Change
Vancouver, BC - Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM/OTCQX: MGHCF/FSE:MI5) today announced that it plans to change its company name from Minco Gold Corporation to Minco Capital Corp.
- Tue Jan 29, 2019 - Minco Gold Announces Commencement Of Normal Course Issuer Bid
Vancouver, BC Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM/OTCQX: MGHCF/FSE:MI5) today announced that it has received conditional acceptance from the TSX Venture Exchange (\'TSXV\') for a Normal Course Issuer Bid (\'NCIB\') to purchase for cancellation, during the 12-month period starting February 1, 2019, up to 2,538,244 or 5% of the current issued and outstanding Common Shares. The program will end on January 31, 2020 unless the maximum amount of Common Shares is purchas
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 2018 Year End Financial Statement
- Tue Oct 16, 2018 - Minco Gold Announces Intention to Terminate SEC Reporting Obligations
Minco Gold Corporation (the \'Company\' or \'Minco Gold\') (TSX-V: MMM; OTCQX: MGHCF; FSE: MI5) announces that it intends to voluntarily file a Form 15 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the \'SEC\') to terminate the registration of its common shares under Section 12(g) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the \'Exchange Act\'). The termination will become effective 90 days after the da
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - 2018 Third Quarter Report
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 2018 Second Quarter Report
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 2018 First Quarter Report
- Mon Feb 5, 2018 - Minco Gold Grants Stock Options
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - 2017 Year End Financial Statement
- Fri Dec 1, 2017 -